Thursday, August 21, 2014

Uniqso Circle Lenses Review



Hello, my strawberries!Today I have some beautiful lenses from my sponsors, Uniqso to review! The lenses I decided to review are the GEO Xtra WTC12 Blue! Uniqso only sells genuine GEO brand lenses because they really want you to take care of your eyes! You can read more about their "Anti-fake lenses" policy here. If you would like to know more about Uniqso click here! Let's get started!

The contacts came in this paper packaging. I got a tracking number so I could see where my package was at any time, which was really helpful! I ordered the contacts on August 1st, and they arrived on August 19th, so it took exactly 19 days to get here! That is a surprisingly good time on shipping, especially since the contacts are shipped from Malaysia!


The contacts came in this adorable little box with teddy bears on it! It's so cute I decided to keep it to store earrings! I also love how they have their website on the bottom along with a 10% off code!

The contacts come in two separate glass bottles, and they are wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent any breakage or damage to the lenses!
You can also get your contacts prescribed if you need to see out of them! I personally need glasses to see (my prescription is -2.25), but I got these lenses unprescribed so I could wear them on days where I felt like wearing my glasses! If you don't need contacts to correct your vision just choose the 0.00 option for both your left and right eye!


The contacts also come with a super cute surprise case for your contacts! The glass bottles that your contacts come in are only used for shipping, once you take them out, you should store your contacts in the case they come with, and make sure to add contact solution so they don't dry out!


Information
Base Curve 8.7mm
 Color Tones 2 Tones
 Diameter 15mm
Replacement Period 12 months 
Water Content 38%

From a distance

Close up
As you can see, the enlargement on these lenses is really noticeable! These lenses are really gorgeous and I've gotten a bunch of compliments on them. If you're looking for lenses that are more subtle and pretty, I really suggest these! I wore them for 8 hours straight the first day I got them, and they were so comfortable sometimes I forgot I was wearing them! Please remember never sleep with your lenses in and do not wear them everyday. Be sure to clean your lenses regularly and take care of your eyes they're the only ones you have, after all~

Overall Rating- 
Color: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Customer service: 5/5
Shipping: 5/5 

 I would like to add a note that Uniqso has the most amazing customer service that I have ever encountered. Not only are they super friendly, but they are also very informative and willing to help!

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the GEO Xtra WTC12  lenses from Uniqso! The color is perfect, they're comfortable and super cheap! I honestly have no complaints, whatsoever! I highly recommend that you check out Uniqso if you're looking for a good pair of circle lenses.

Make sure to use my code "magical" for 10% off your purchase! 

♥ Shop Uniqso ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio