Thursday, August 7, 2014

Aliexpress Merida Wig Review

Hi guys! So I'm back with another review, this one for a wig! I bought my Merida wig from aliexpress (I know, it's so very taboo) from the seller YIWU JIASINI COSPLAY WIG INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.LTD. Here's the link to the wig!



I was honestly really nervous buying any wig for Merida. Her hair is huge, and I didn't want anything that could even be considered 'classy' looking. So I stumbled on this wig, and seeing that both the wig itself and the seller had really good reviews, I decided to go for it.

The wig came in a little less than a month after I bought it.

The package had a few tears in it, which concerned me. But that wasn't the fault of the manufacturer but the post office, so it's not their fault!
The wig came in a clear bag, and I was a bit nervous about how smashed it looked in there, in fear that the curls would also be smashed. The wig also didn't come with a protective hair net around it, which was a bit strange.
It came with a wig cap as well, so that was super great.
I was honestly shocked at how nice the wig actually looked. I expected to have to put some work into it to make it look nice, but I didn't even have to touch it. There are all different types of curls, so it looks more natural! There are tight ones, loose ones, some facing right, others left, all different kinds! The one downside to this wig though is that it gets frizzy easily, and there's nothing you can do to fix it without ruining the curls, so you have to be really careful!


Here are two pictures of me wearing the wig so you can get an overall feel for how it looks, hangs, and the length of it!





                                                                           Pros-
  • How cheap it was! $28.89 with free shipping!
  • The curls
  • The shipping time
  • How natural it looks
  • All the different types of curls


                                                               Cons-
  • The friz once it gets to that stage
  • No hair net for storage
 
                                                                   Overall-

Overall I'm in love with this wig. The shipping was extremely fast, and the curls are honestly to die for. I was provided with a tracking number so I could see where my package was at any time! The friz really does suck, but honestly, the wig was so cheap and gorgeous that if it gets too bad you can buy another one for a low cost. I recommend YIWU JIASINI COSPLAY WIG INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.LTD to anyone, and I'll definitely be ordering from there again!
                                                        
                                                                         9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio